Congratulations to the 2023 Class of Most Inspiring Women... lovingly referred to as THE RED LADIES.
Each year, 12-15 local women are nominated and selected for this honor based on their recent achievements, service to the community, willingness to support their fellow female professionals and commitment to the American Heart Association’s Go Red For Women® Initiatve.
This year's recipients include:
- Cathy Bradford, King's Jewelry
- Tiffany Green, NouNou Nanny
- Kate McMahon, Ten Thousand Villages - Alexandria
- Sue Goodhart, The Goodhart Group (COMPASS)
- Felicia Brewster, @Properties
- Donna Shaw, Woodbine Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center
- Joi Dreams, Joi Dreams Salon + Ward Avenue Style Parlor
- Jenna Perkins, DiscovHER Health
- Kristin Shultz, Spectra Credit Union
- Stacey Wharam, Fontaine, Kaizen Tavern, Sonoma Cellar, Grape + Bean
- Gizem Salgicil White, The Turkish Coffee Lady + The Turkish Coffee Lady Foundation
- Crystal Mosster Anderson, VIP Alexandria Magazine
- Cynthia Santana, Cynthia Santana Hair Studio
- Dr. Shara Posner, Back to Health Center
Go Red For Women® is a comprehensive platform designed to increase women’s heart health awareness and serve as a catalyst for change to improve the lives of women globally. It’s no longer just about wearing red; it’s no longer just about sharing heart health facts. In the pages ahead, you will meet the women who have made a commitment to stand together with VIP Alexandria Magazine and Go Red. They are ready to take charge of their own heart health as well as the health of those they can’t live without. Are you?
| DONATE HERE |