Spectra Credit Union was recently honored with six national Diamond Awards from the CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council. The Diamond Awards recognize credit unions of all sizes for excellence in marketing initiatives from the previous year. Awards are given in 35 categories ranging from product advertising to community events and beyond.
Founded in 1946 to serve the Naval Research Lab, Spectra Credit Union is a $550-million financial institution serving more than 24,000 members. Membership is open to employees of the Naval Research Laboratory and their immediate family members, employees of more than 90 Select Employer Groups and their immediate family members, members of the American Consumer Council (ACC), and family members of current members in good standing. For more information, visit spectracu.com.
Spectra earned Diamonds for the following projects:
- Hispanic Marketing & Outreach
- “Earning Options for Everyone” CD Promotion
- “It's time for some R&RV” RV Campaign
- “Swipe, Click, Tap, Ding!” Brand Awareness Campaign
- “We Work Around You” Business Services Launch
- 2021 Annual Report Design